Nov
21

House Fire Sents Man To Hospital For Minor Injury

By

The Huron Fire Department quickly dispatched of a house fire Wednesday evening. ¬†First Assistant Fire Chief Howard Alter says the cause was electrical in nature…

ohiofire

The occupant of the home in the 400 block of Ohio Avenue Southwest was taken to Huron Regional Medical Center for treatment of a laceration to one of his hands. Northwestern Energy crews cut power to the home while crews worked to put out the fire. Alter says that is standard procedure so firefighters can work safely.

Categories : Local News

Leave a Reply