Asphalt Paving and Materials will continue the paving project in Huron with this schedule in place:
- Beach from 12th to 13th st s.e.
- 13th st from Beach to Frank s.e.
- Valley View Ct s.e.
- Lawnridge from 18th to 20th st s.e.
- Kansas from 20th to 21st st s.e.
- Kansas east side from 18th to 20th st s.e.
- Kansas west side from 18th to 20th st s.e.
- Montana ave from 18th to 16th st s.w.
- 10th st from Minnesota to Lincoln ave s.w.
- Colorado ave from 15th to 18th st n.w.
- 18th and Ohio ave from 15th to Highway 37 n.w.
- Broadland Creek Drive and Courts n.w.
Remember that streets to be paved will be marked the day before and will need to be clear of parked cars. If not removed they will be towed at vehicle owners expense. Move sump pump drain hoses away from the street as the streets need to be dry before paving begins.